How to Become a Tutor
Tutor Desk is always on the lookout for outstanding educators to become tutors with us. We are interested in meeting potential team members who, above all else, are outstanding communicators, and find it easy to build fun and easygoing relationships with young people. Secondly, we place great value on exceptional specialist knowledge in our tutor’s chosen subject areas. And thirdly, we like to see the out-of-the-box thinking necessary to find creative ways to make our service easy to use for our clients.
Why become a tutor?
- Flexibility: Fit tutoring times around your schedule and daily life.
- Make some extra cash: Tutoring is a fun and rewarding way to increase income.
- Network of clients: We want you to tap into our network of clients and let us do the legwork. Let us market for you whilst you focus on the important stuff.
- Support: Have a problem you can’t solve or a question you need answering – you are not alone. We have a variety of tutors and an administration team on hand.
- Make an impact: Use your skills to positively contribute to a child’s learning experience.
If you feel you can do all of these things and more, we invite you to fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch!